If you are thinking to give your kitchen a renovation, but are on a tight budget, upgrading the kitchen lighting might do the task for you. Upgrading the kitchen lighting will make your kitchen look brighter, beautiful, and pleasing. Our Electrician Toronto team highly recommends you upgrading your kitchen lighting if you desire to make your kitchen look beautiful.
However, kitchen lighting options might often make you feel overwhelmed. You might get confused in selecting the best for your kitchen which might eventually lead you to select the wrong option.
Also, not many people are aware of the options that kitchen lighting comes alongside it. This often makes them think that there are limited options available. However, the reality varies. There are a large number of kitchen lighting options available.
Our team lists the best options for upgrading your kitchen lighting in this article. Thus, just hang around, and read this entire article.
Ideas to Upgrade Your Kitchen Lighting
Check out the top ideas to upgrade your kitchen lighting below.
1) Ambient Lighting: Ambient Lighting is one of the best options for giving your kitchen a charming look. This light comes from the ceiling and complements the natural light perfectly.
However, when it comes to ambient lighting, the onus is on you to select the brightness such that it highlights every aspect of your kitchen.
Ambient Lighting is a perfect option for providing even lighting to every part of your kitchen.
2) Accent Lighting: If you are a highly creative person, and can invest your creativity in lighting, accent lighting is your answer.
With accent lighting, you can highlight a certain thing. It could be anything; a decorative countertop, or beautiful-looking shelves, or any other architectural feature.
Accent Lighting is one of the most used lighting forms as it not only gives your kitchen a bright look but also highlights the aspect that you exactly want.
3) Recessed Lighting: If space is your issue, recessed lighting might be your answer. Recessed Lighting provides more coverage area and by occupying minimal space. Our Licensed Electrician Toronto highly recommends these lights as they provide a very bright look to your kitchen by occupying the minimal space
As this lighting occupies minimal space, it makes the kitchen look bigger. Recessed lights are fixed into the ceiling. They are available in 3 to 6 inches of diameter which ensures that the light will reach every corner of your kitchen.
4) Task Lighting: Task Lighting is used where you can’t miss out on seeing at all. For example, you will require light during chopping or else there are chances of injury. Similarly, the light must fall on your stove. Task Lighting incorporates covering these critical areas.
Task Lighting comes with a large number of options that you select according to your preferences & requirements. Task Lighting will allow you to safely cook, stay focused, and ensure that your eyes don’t get strained.
Our Electrician Toronto professionals highly advise considering these lights as a necessity and not a luxury.
5) Pendant Lights: Pendant Lights come with amazing adaptability alongside them. If your kitchen incorporates a breakfast bar; these lights might be a perfect suit for you.
Pendant Lights give your kitchen a unique style & looks. The adaptability of these lights is the primary reason for them being a popular choice of the people.
Also, Pendant lights consume less energy and thus saving your electricity bills to a considerable extent.
6) Ceiling Lights: Ceiling Lights are another popular lighting options that occupy a minimal space & save your energy to a good extent.
Ceiling Lights comes with a wide range of options that you can select according to your requirements. These lights are the most cost-effective options.
As these lights are attached to the ceiling, they do reach every corner of the kitchen. Also, they ensure that your eyes aren’t stressed a lot.
7) Under Cabinet Lighting: These lights are primarily used in the dark storage and thus making it easy for you to see things inside it.
Usually, these lights turn on and off automatically when you open & close your cabinets. These lights are easy to install, and most importantly, solve the sight issues when you open the cabinets.
When it comes to Cabinet Lighting, you can choose to go with LEDs as they are extremely cost-efficient and provide a whole new aesthetics to your kitchen.
Cabinet Lights also eliminates the need for switching all the lights of your kitchen on. Thus, you can save a considerable amount of electricity bill by installing these lights.
8) Flush-Mount Fixture: Flush-Mount fixture comes with a seamless way of decor. These lights usually don’t allow bugs and dust which is a major benefit of them.
They are economical and offer you the cost-effective option to give your kitchen a bright gift.
These are some of the top lighting options you can go with in terms of giving your kitchen a bright look. If you are looking for a reliable service provider for your kitchen upgrade, do reach out to our Licensed Electrician Toronto experts at 416 882 0852.
Our team will visit your premises, study the existing kitchen architecture, and suggest you the best accordingly.